Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Am I a bad mom?



I know I know. TV is not good for toddlers. Ipad is not good for toddlers. But my 20-month old is a very bad eater. Sometimes when I try to distract her so that she'll eat a little more for me, or when I am just plain tried, I would tell her that we'll watch some videos together. She would climb up onto my computer chair herself and we would enjoy about 8-10 nursery rhymes on Youtube. Youtube is definitely a very good babysitter in our case LOL. My favorite Youtube channels for nursery rhymes are Super Simple Songs, Hooplakidz, The Giggle Bellies. I am in no way associated with them, but thanks to them, I am able to keep myself sane these days.

Originally published on Bubblews:

(Photo credit: commons.wikimedia.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment