Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Jump onto the minimalist wagon?


Been reading some minimalist blogs lately and started decluttering a little bit. I am starting to see some benefits of it. For me, minimalism is not about having very few things. It's really about having more time, more space, more peace, less worries (I am a born over-worrier so I still have a lot to work on in this area). It enables me to focus on important things and people in my life. Now I have less household chores, less cleaning to do, less organizing and I can actually close my wardrobe drawers completely. And, I don't dread having last-minute guests anymore because now it only takes me an hour or two to re-organize everything and clean everything up. And my toddler is surely loving the extra space for her to run, roll, jump, and crawl =)

Originally published on Bubblews:

(Photo credit: morguefile)

No comments:

Post a Comment