Thursday, July 18, 2013

Best instant coffee I have ever had: Vinacafe 3-in-1


I am addicted to these little packages of VinaCafe - 3 in 1 Instant Vietname Coffee Mix. I love Vietnamese coffee and if you have ever had Vietnamese coffee at one of those little Pho noodle restaurants, you know what I am talking about. Yup, dark roasted Vietnamese coffee brewed with French drips filters added to a quarter cup of sweetened condensed milk. Vinacafe 3-in-1 instant mix has the perfect mix of coffee powder, creamer and sugar. Just add hot water and voila, you have a quick pick-me-up. It's great when you don't have a barista and don't have a K-cup machine and you don't want to make more coffee than you want using your coffeemaker. It's a life-saver when you run out of milk, half & half and creamer in your fridge =). I usually got mine from Amazon and at $11.75 for 40 packages it comes out to be around $0.3/cup. Now if they would only make a decaf version of it so that I can drink it at night.

Originally published on Bubblews:
http://www.bubblews.com/news/645607-best-instant-coffee-i-have-ever-had-vinacafe-3-in-1

(photo credit: commons.wikimedia.org)

No comments:

Post a Comment