Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Baby/toddler products I love - Thermos Foogo Phase 2 Stainless Steel Sippy Cup


As parents, we buy and try so many baby products but a lot of them are just inefficient and some are simply JUNK. I plan to write about the baby products that I love. 


  • I have the pink and purple one. Perfect colors for my baby girl =) 
  • Yes, it's a little pricey (around $12-13) but it's well worth it. I surely spent a lot of money trying different sippy cups/straw cups and some leak after one try and some my baby don't like and refuse to use. This one is quite leak-proof for me. It has definitely passed the shaking testing of my baby girl
  • It does keeps the milk cold (up to 6-7 hours for me at least). I took it onto an airplane trip once and the milk is still cold after our 7-hour trip. To keep milk cold for even longer period of time, pour the milk into the sippy and store the sippy in the fridge for a couple hours before you hit the road

Originally published on Bubblews:
http://www.bubblews.com/news/639463-babytoddler-products-i-love-thermos-foogo-phase-2-stainless-steel-sippy-cup

(photo credit: image from google image search - labeled for commercial reuse)

No comments:

Post a Comment